Offices: 3 Bathrooms: 2 Stories: 2 Structure Type: Retail, former industrial Zip Code: 75204
- Permitted Use: Custom Business Services (Retail / Merchandise)
- 2 bathrooms / 3 offices / open show room for merchandise
- Unique work space in the historic Peak and Bryan area near Deep Ellum
- Reserved parking in onsite gated lot available (some covered)
- Concrete floors and high ceiling provides the “warehouse feel” you’re seeking
- Neighboring mix includes other retail, office users, residential, hair salon, fitness studio
- Restaurants and live music venues nearby for leisure entertainment – come to work everyday in a fun and creative environment!
- A few blocks from DART Green Line rail station
- Extras: Utilities (gas, electric, water / sanitation) and Pro rata Taxes / Insurance per Net Commercial
We look forward to speaking with you and ask that you anticipate a brief pre-screening (prior to scheduling a showing) when you call. Please call directly at 214.876.4181 if interested.
The rent quoted here is extended strictly to the individual(s) who would occupy the premises by way of a lease agreement. Save time by dealing directly with the owner / Landlord. Application fee of $65 per American Tenant Screening, Inc. Thanks for your interest!
- Antique building in historic downtown area
- Concrete Floors
- Large Open Spaces
- Loft-style Workspace
- Near Entertainment
- Near Restaurants
- Near Transportation
- Private Offices