If interested, please call owner directly at 214-876-4181.
DIRECTLY ACROSS FROM NEW DEEP ELLUM EPIC PROJECT: https://kdc.com/our-active-work/epic/
- 2528 Elm Street in Dallas, Texas 75226
- Approximately 4,500 square feet of space
- Base Rent: $5,000 per month
- 5 private offices / 2 semi-private offices / conference area
- Second-floor offices overlooking Elm Street provide Dallas skyline views
- White (opaque, concave) Infinity Photography Room
- Equipped with kitchen / break area / private courtyard access
- Reserved parking in adjacent / onsite off-street parking lot available
- Brick interior walls, original hardwood floors, and high ceiling provide the “Deep Ellum historic feel” you’re seeking
- Neighboring mix includes other offices users, photography, retail, media production studio
- Restaurants and live music venues nearby for leisure entertainment – live and work everyday in a fun and creative environment!
- Near DART Green Line rail station (Deep Ellum connects with the rest of the world via light rail system)
- Extras: Pro rata taxes / insurance per Net Commercial Lease + Utilities (gas, electric, water / sanitation)
We look forward to speaking with you and ask that you anticipate a brief pre-screening (prior to scheduling a showing) when you call. Please call directly at 214.876.4181 if interested.
The rent quoted here is extended strictly to the individual(s) who would occupy the premises by way of a lease agreement. Save time by dealing directly with the owner / Landlord. Application fee of $65 per American Tenant Screening, Inc. Thanks for your interest!
- Antique building in historic downtown area
- Break Area
- Brick Interior
- Brick Interior Walls
- Downtown View
- Large Open Spaces
- Loft-style Workspace
- Near Entertainment
- Near Restaurants
- Near Transportation
- Private Offices
- Private Parking
- Reserved Parking
- Wood Floors