If interested, please call owner directly at 214-876-4181.
- Approximately 2,500 square feet of space
- Base Rent: $3,750 per month
- Across the street from Deep Ellum’s newest development, The Epic, which features, retail, residential, and hotel and is nearing completion in 2019
- Multiple office rooms with second level and private courtyard in rear
- Former office, could also be used as Retail, Gallery, and / or Photography Studio
- Brick interior walls, wood floors, and high ceilings provide the “Deep Ellum warehouse feel” you’re seeking
- Limited reserved off-street parking available in adjacent parking lot
- Neighboring mix includes other offices users, loft residents, media production studio
- Restaurants and live music venues nearby for leisure entertainment – go to work everyday in a fun and creative environment!
- Near DART Green Line rail station (Deep Ellum connects with the rest of the world via light rail system)
- Extras: Customary Pro Rata Taxes and Insurance per Commercial Net Lease
- Extras: Utilities (gas, electric, water / sanitation)
We look forward to speaking with you and ask that you anticipate a brief pre-screening (prior to scheduling a showing) when you call. Please call directly at 214.876.4181 if interested.
The rent quoted here is extended strictly to the individual(s) who would occupy the premises by way of a lease agreement. Save time by dealing directly with the owner / Landlord. Application fee of $65 per American Tenant Screening, Inc. Thanks for your interest!
- Antique building in historic downtown area
- Break Area
- Brick Interior
- Brick Interior Walls
- Downtown View
- Hardwood Floors
- Large Open Spaces
- Loft-style Workspace
- Near Entertainment
- Near Restaurants
- Near Transportation
- Private Offices
- Reserved Parking
- Washer / Dryer Connections
- Wood Floors