- Approximately 1,400 square feet of space
- 2 bedroom (1 semiprivate) / 1 bathroom / 2 living areas / private roof deck
- Unique studio-style loft living space in the Deep Ellum area could be used for residence / workspace
- Reserved parking in onsite gated lot available (some covered)
- Brick interior walls, and high ceiling provides the “warehouse feel” you’re seeking
- Neighboring mix includes other offices users, loft residents, media production studio
- Restaurants and live music venues nearby for leisure entertainment – live and work everyday in a fun and creative environment!
- Near DART Green Line rail station (Deep Ellum connects with the rest of the world via light rail system)
- Extras: Utilities (gas, electric, water / sanitation)
- Pets subject to Landlord approval (dogs are typically prohibited)
We look forward to speaking with you and ask that you anticipate a brief pre-screening (prior to scheduling a showing) when you call. Please call directly at 214.876.4181 if interested.
The rent quoted here is extended strictly to the individual(s) who would occupy the premises by way of a lease agreement. Save time by dealing directly with the owner / Landlord. Application fee of $65 per American Tenant Screening, Inc. Thanks for your interest!
- Brick Interior
- Concrete Floors
- Downtown View
- Electric Range
- Gas Heat
- Large Open Spaces
- Loft-style Workspace
- Near Entertainment
- Near Restaurants
- Near Transportation
- Private Parking
- Reserved Parking