- 1 bedroom / 1 bathrooms / 1 living areas + private roof deck
- Unique studio-style loft living space in the Deep Ellum area could be used for residence / workspace
- Includes complimentary reserved parking inside gated parking lot
- Redeveloped within former industrial structure, provides the “warehouse feel” you’re seeking
- Neighboring mix includes other loft residents, office users, fashion design studio
- Restaurants and live music venues nearby for leisure entertainment – live and work everyday in a fun and creative environment!
- Near DART Green Line rail station (Deep Ellum connects with the rest of the world via light rail system)
- Extras: Trash dumpster and water service
- Pets subject to Landlord approval (dogs are typically prohibited)
We look forward to speaking with you and ask that you anticipate a brief pre-screening (prior to scheduling a showing) when you call. Please call directly at 214.876.4181 if interested.
The rent quoted here is extended strictly to the individual(s) who would occupy the premises by way of a lease agreement. Save time by dealing directly with the owner / Landlord. Application fee of $65 per American Tenant Screening, Inc. Thanks for your interest!
- Antique building in historic downtown area
- Concrete Floors
- Downtown View
- Gated Reserved Parking
- Loft-style Workspace
- Near Entertainment
- Near Restaurants
- Near Transportation
- Private Laundry Room
- Private Parking
- Reserved Parking
- Roof Deck
- Washer / Dryer Connections