- Approximately 818 square feet of space
- Antique M Streets Duplex: 1 bedroom / 1 bathroom
- NEWLY REFINISHED ORIGINAL HARDWOOD FLOORS!
- SHIPLAP BOARD CEILINGS!
- New tile in bathroom
- Reserved parking onsite
- Lower Greenville restaurants and live music venues in walking distance for leisure entertainment – live in a fun and creative environment!
- Near DART Green Line rail station (Lower Greenville / M Streets connects with the rest of the world via light rail system)
- Extras: Utilities (electric, water / sanitation)
- Pets subject to Landlord approval (dogs prohibited to protect hardwood floors)
We look forward to speaking with you and ask that you anticipate a brief pre-screening (prior to scheduling a showing) when you call. Please call directly at 214.876.4181 if interested.
The rent quoted here is extended strictly to the individual(s) who would occupy the premises by way of a lease agreement. Save time by dealing directly with the owner / Landlord. Application fee of $65 per American Tenant Screening, Inc. Thanks for your interest!
- Antique building in historic downtown area
- Electric Range
- Hardwood Floors
- Near Entertainment
- Near Restaurants
- Reserved Parking
- Washer / Dryer Connections
- Wood Floors