If interested, please call owner directly at 214-876-4181.
- 2930 Commerce Street in Dallas, Texas 75226
- Approximately 2,100 square feet of space
- Multiple office suites / conference rooms (7 total) with first floor break area and second level common area
- Use as office, co-op workspace, or art gallery
- Brick interior walls, concrete floors, , reclaimed wood, and high ceilings provide the “Deep Ellum warehouse feel” you’re seeking
- Limited reserved off-street parking available in adjacent parking lot
- Neighboring mix includes other offices users, loft residents, fashion design studio
- Restaurants and live music venues nearby for leisure entertainment – go to work everyday in a fun and creative environment!
- Near DART Green Line rail station (Deep Ellum connects with the rest of the world via light rail system)
- Extras: Customary Pro Rata Taxes and Insurance per Commercial Net Lease
- Extras: Utilities (gas, electric, water / sanitation)
We look forward to speaking with you and ask that you anticipate a brief pre-screening (prior to scheduling a showing) when you call. Please call directly at 214.876.4181 if interested.
The rent quoted here is extended strictly to the individual(s) who would occupy the premises by way of a lease agreement. Save time by dealing directly with the owner / Landlord. Application fee of $65 per American Tenant Screening, Inc. Thanks for your interest!
- Break Area
- Brick Interior Walls
- Concrete Floors
- Downtown View
- Gated Reserved Parking
- Large Open Spaces
- Loft-style Workspace
- Near Entertainment
- Near Restaurants
- Near Transportation
- Private Offices
- Private Parking
- Reserved Parking