If interested, please call owner directly at 214-876-4181.
- 2929 Clover Street in Dallas, Texas 75226
- Approximately 2,000 square feet of space
- Base Rent: $2,250 per month
- 2 private offices / 3 semi-private offices / conference area
- Second-floor offices overlooking first floor common area
- Equipped with modified kitchen / break area
- Reserved parking in adjacent / onsite off-street parking area available
- Brick interior walls and high ceilings provide the “Deep Ellum historic feel” you’re seeking
- Neighboring mix includes other offices users and residential loft living spaces
- Restaurants and live music venues nearby for leisure entertainment – live and work everyday in a fun and creative environment!
- Near DART Green Line rail station (Deep Ellum connects with the rest of the world via light rail system)
- Extras: Pro rata taxes / insurance per Net Commercial Lease + Utilities (gas, electric, water / sanitation)
We look forward to speaking with you and ask that you anticipate a brief pre-screening (prior to scheduling a showing) when you call. Please call owner directly at 214.876.4181 if interested.
The rent quoted here is extended strictly to the individual(s) who would occupy the premises by way of a lease agreement. Save time by dealing directly with the owner / Landlord. Application fee of $65 per American Tenant Screening, Inc. Thanks for your interest!
- Antique building in historic downtown area
- Break Area
- Brick Interior
- Brick Interior Walls
- Concrete Floors
- Downtown View
- Large Open Spaces
- Loft-style Workspace
- Near Entertainment
- Near Restaurants
- Near Transportation
- Private Offices
- Reserved Parking