If interested, please call owner directly at 214-876-4181.
- 2923-25 Elm Street in Dallas, Texas 75226
- Approximately 2,400 square feet of space
- Can be used as Live / Work Space: 1 bedroom / 2 bathrooms / multiple offices and living areas
- Space can be used for recording studio, photography studio, art gallery, retail, and / or residential
- Includes reserved parking inside onsite gated parking lot
- Brick interior walls, concrete floors, and high ceiling provides the “warehouse feel” you’re seeking
- Neighboring mix includes other office users, loft residents, and hair salon
- Restaurants and live music venues nearby for leisure entertainment – live and work everyday in a fun and creative environment!
- Near DART Green Line rail station (Deep Ellum connects with the rest of the world via light rail system)
- Extras: Utilities (electricity, gas, water + sanitation service) and 3N
- Pets subject to Landlord approval (dogs are typically prohibited)
We look forward to speaking with you and ask that you anticipate a brief pre-screening (prior to scheduling a showing) when you call. Please call directly at 214.876.4181 if interested.
The rent quoted here is extended strictly to the individual(s) who would occupy the premises by way of a lease agreement. Save time by dealing directly with the owner / Landlord. Application fee of $65 per American Tenant Screening, Inc. Thanks for your interest!
- Antique building in historic downtown area
- Break Area
- Brick Interior
- Brick Interior Walls
- Concrete Floors
- Electric Range
- Gated Reserved Parking
- Large Open Spaces
- Loft-style Workspace
- Near Entertainment
- Near Restaurants
- Near Transportation
- Private Offices
- Private Parking
- Reserved Parking